Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/
Random Awesome Waffles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6

+4
John Stamos
cBm
Zyph
Ye Olde Magna473
8 posters

Go down

You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6 Empty You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6

Post by Ye Olde Magna473 Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Okay, I'm writing this without a title for now. I REALLY should've thought of one, but I haven't. So... I'll just keep writing until I come up with one. Believe me, when I do, it'll be a creative masterpiece. Simply magnificent. So...yeah. Maybe I'll figure one out. There's one I would do, but it's not that creative. Um...maybe ask...um...this is HARD. I gotta figure one out soon. Maybe...catapult dynamite Nobel win argh help I hmm could why this can mean for all this is...nope, word recognition/whatever it's called didn't work. So...I'll go for a kinda easy one. It'll...nope, not that one. I need to do this...think, brain! Nope. No one likes sports. Create a...not a banana...song? Would y'all be okay with that? Creating your own song? Nahhh... How about a back cover.... YES! HAHA I GOT IT! Write a back cover summary thingy for your own ORIGINAL story! Oh, that is BRILLIANT...just like me. Razz

Ye Olde Magna473

Back to top Go down

You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6 Empty Re: You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6

Post by Zyph Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:24 pm

MWAHAHAHHAAHHAH Fun Twisted Evil
Zyph
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

Back to top Go down

You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6 Empty Re: You'll have to click to find out...Challenge #6

Post by cBm Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:40 pm

The Epic Struggle

On the farthest edge of the galaxy, one hundred people have been abducted by the devious and seemingly all-knowing Dream Walker, an omnipotent enigma that has brought them together for one reason: His own entertainment. In the grandest competition the universe has ever witnessed, the "contestants" must use their wits, strength, and charisma to face challenges that exceed their expectations of reality, and fight for the ultimate victory; or fail and face the dire consequences. Friendships are destroyed; alliances shattered. Love crumbles, and revenge is sought. For a hundred may play the game, but only one can win The Epic Struggle.
cBm
cBm
Admin

https://randomawesomewaffles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Stamos Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 am

Liuetenant Commander John Shepard, hero of the galaxy, is preparing to face the hardest threat of his life- the Reapers. Little does he know that the Reapers have a secret weapon, known only as The John Stamos. Armed to the teeth with deadly weapons such as his killer looks, and backed up by companions such as the Tanner family, Stamos is an almost unstoppable threat. Now Shepard must band together his soldiers such as Ashley Williams and Garrus Vakarian to prevent Stamos from destroying the safe haven Citadel and allowing the Reapers to completely destroy the galaxy.
John Stamos
John Stamos
Waffle Eater
Waffle Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:25 pm

I really should participate in some of these. Razz
Harold
Harold
Waffle Fanatic
Waffle Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyph Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:06 pm

By the way, Magna, when is the deadline?
Zyph
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 pm

John Stamos wrote:Liuetenant Commander John Shepard, hero of the galaxy, is preparing to face the hardest threat of his life- the Reapers. Little does he know that the Reapers have a secret weapon, known only as The John Stamos. Armed to the teeth with deadly weapons such as his killer looks, and backed up by companions such as the Tanner family, Stamos is an almost unstoppable threat. Now Shepard must band together his soldiers such as Ashley Williams and Garrus Vakarian to prevent Stamos from destroying the safe haven Citadel and allowing the Reapers to completely destroy the galaxy.

This sounds like déjà vu.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Randomness Starter
Randomness Starter

http://www.techyboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:44 am

The Great Game

Seven children by accident find themselves in the midst of a wondrous and whimsical realm governed by a seemingly benevolent trio of deities - who have just decreed that all of the denizens of the realm must participate in a contest of glory and success - The Great Game. Soon enough though, the seven children begin to discover that the Great Game was not what they expected - the stakes are higher than they could have possibly imagined. And in the Great Game, only one team will survive and take the spoils.
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Magna473 Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Zyph wrote:By the way, Magna, when is the deadline?

Sometime after the Quad Cities game ends on the 10th.

Ye Olde Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyph Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Magna: ok thanks
Zyph
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cBm Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm

I like how both MD and myself have game-based story ideas. Razz
cBm
cBm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyph Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Desolation of Earth

The world is in ruins due to nuclear warfare and  civilization is pushed into the clouds. Though the war didn't stop. Humanity is spilt in two and for hundreds and thousands of years it goes on till finally there is peace. But now people on both sides are wondering what is on the earth's ground. Every explorer that has been sent down has never returned. But now comes the time to go back. Delver and Ocular and two others are chosen from the more casual but deadly society. But when they land on the surface they find they are not the only ones down there. Kilter, a warrior trained in many cruel ways finds herself alone on the planet's surface and loses contact with her commanders. Meeting Delver and Ocular and the others she is forced to side with them to survive.

Will she betray them once she finds a way home? Will Delver find that maybe her commanders are hiding the true side of her society? Does Ocular agree with Delver's suspicions?

All this and so much more will be found out in, Desolation of Earth.
Zyph
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Magna473 Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Alright, the winner is...MD! It was the most creative that I saw, and made me most likely to read the book.

Ye Olde Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyph Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Congrats MD
Zyph
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by John Stamos Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Congratulations, designer of minifigures. Razz
John Stamos
John Stamos
Waffle Eater
Waffle Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ackbar Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Congrats MD!

Ackbar
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cBm Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

MD, when is the next contest going up?
cBm
cBm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down