Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/
Random Awesome Waffles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two elf bios, one for Lotr, and one that I made up :P

Go down

Two elf bios, one for Lotr, and one that I made up :P Empty Two elf bios, one for Lotr, and one that I made up :P

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri May 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Name: Aravas (lord of autumn), Menethil (lover of the sky, or, lover of the heavens/stars), Ithilitar (lord of the moon), Aeratar (lord of summer) – final – Aeratar Féasil

Race: Noldorian Elf

Weapons: Megilivor, a blade crafted by Aeratar, a long, curved, deadly sword. On its blade are Elvish runes meaning “Megilivor! Shining like the stars before its enemies, Megilivor!” It gets its name from the fact that it shines like a beacon, like a full moon on a cloudless night. The hilt is made of Mallorn tree wood, engraved with the symbol of the Host of Aeratar. The pommel itself is curved, however, an adamant jewel resides in it. Aeratar also wields a long bow, a bow of deep dark wood, inscribed in golden elvish runes.

Appearance: I don a grey cloak, with silver hems, and a golden circlet (of Elven fashion) on my brow. My hair is a deep, dark brown, like that of a starless night, and like an oak tree cast in shadow…My eyes are bright and of sea-foam green, my skin a fair complexion. I wear a deep, royal blue inter-weaving armor, sharp, smooth pauldrons, with silver-hued gauntlets, my bracers and boots of silver-like metal too. On the very collar of my chest-armor is my insignia, of the Host of Aeratar. Now this symbol resembles a single, silver crescent moon with a dome of stars above it.

Abilities: An Elven-lord, my power in combat is rarely matched. Having been training with the art of the blade for nearly all of my life, I am a swordsman to behold. Aside from that, I am fairly athletic, and much learned in lore and experienced in the deep arts…

Personality: I am as wise as an avid scholar, as powerful as a champion of men, and as kind as the fair and cool spring. I welcome and give comfort to strangers, and enjoy the presence of others. I also very thoroughly love merry-making and great festivals among my kin. However, as kind as I am, I give no mercy to the abominations of Middle Earth, my heart burning with hatred towards the Dark Lord and all of those who serve him…

Second Elf Bio (non-Lotr)

Name: King Duelendil

Race: Luna Elf

Weapons: A curved, long elven sword, the hilt made of a silver-like tree, designed with curving, ancient runes. The pommel is round, with a sapphire embedded in it. The blade is enchanted with deep power…besides my sword; I wield a silver-blue long bow, enchanted with the ability to cast the elements.

Appearance: I don a grey cloak, with silver hems, and a golden circlet (of Elven fashion) on my brow. My hair is a deep, dark brown, like that of a starless night, and like an oak tree cast in shadow…My eyes are bright and of sea-foam green, my skin a fair complexion. I wear a deep, royal blue inter-weaving armor, sharp, smooth pauldrons, with silver-hued gauntlets, my bracers and boots of silver-like metal too. On the very collar of my chest-armor is my insignia, of the Host of Aeratar. Now this symbol resembles a single, silver crescent moon with a dome of stars above it.

Abilities: As an Elven King, I wield unimaginable power, as a veteran swordsman, and as a knowledgeable and powerful spell-caster…

Personality: I am as wise as an avid scholar, as powerful as a champion of men, and as kind as the fair and cool spring. I welcome and give comfort to strangers, and enjoy the presence of others. I also very thoroughly love merry-making and great festivals among my kin. However, as kind as I am, I am merciless towards those who oppose the Luna Kingdom, and will stop at nothing to enforce justice on the wrong.

History: I woke at the very beginning of time, beneath the setting sun, under the stars…and I beheld the crescent moon. Enchanted by the beauty, I thus named the moon Luna, and gathered all Elves who would follow me. For a long time, we explored the world, and experimented much with the deep arts, and of smithing and singing and writing…but the Luna Elves were not satisfied. They had a deep hunger to see new lands, to see new people. Alas, they thus crafted a transporter that was the first to have ever been built: a ship. Wrought with the best wood of the land, the stern was made into the likeness of the symbol of the Luna Elves. With sails of the purest white, they set out over the blue, clear seas…and there it was: a far green land, at the horizon, of the dawning moon. Filled with excitement, the Luna Elves hastened their journey, and arrived at the white shores of the fair green land. And so they began to build their kingdom, and it became great and prosperous, at the very heart of a forest that the Elves tended to, and sang many songs of protection over its borders. Duelendil then selected those of the court, and his House was a haven to all. Indeed, for the House of Duelendil consisted of Mirien, Lady of the Stars, wife of Duelendil, and she was much learned in magic, the High Priestess of the Elves. And to him, Mirien gave birth to two sons and a daughter, the sons named Eldren and Maedhren. Now his sons were great warriors, and accomplished many deeds, but that is a later story. And his daughter, Alathriel, had much beauty and power, and was a rogue to behold. Indeed, she became known as the Daughter of Night. And thus the Luna Elves prospered under Duelendil’s rule, blessed by good fortune and peace…

MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down