Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/

The shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The shadow

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm

all people, places, and names here are coincidental. Relation to existing peoples are coincidental 

1966. A bright, humid last day of school at Hanxton University. Most people, those who had finished their finals, were packing up their dorms, and as the day progressed, the school slowly cleared, until there was one last person. She finished cleaning her room, performed one last inspection, and, satisfied, turned to leave. A shadow passed her vision, which turned red, and then black, as she hit the floor, crimson pooling across the tile.

The police couldnt find the body. Until it turned up 3 days later. Hung outside the school by strings attached to the windows of two adjacent classrooms, in a macabre display of gore.

It was taken, and prepared for an autopsy. Nobody knew exactly what happened after that. The cameras cut out, and when the static cleared, the bodies of the surgeons preparing to begin were leaning against the wall, their hands linked together with pins and barbed wire, the body, gone.

The killer seemed invisible. Appearing and disappearing at will. Melting into the darkness when an eye turned towards them.

But this time, the killer left a message:

"and by this, is my life extended."

Our story begins 40 years later, on the last week of school, during a blackout. When a single, agonized scream pierces the quiet darkness.

(I convinced myself to write this. It's another horror story that Ive had for a while, but never gotten around to looking at seriously. Hope you enjoy it. Awkward Smile)
Ackbar
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The shadow

Post by Zyph on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Wow... Very interesting....... I can't wait to read the rest!
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Thanks zyph!! I Am Very Happy!
Ackbar
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ackbar on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:45 am

Two people awoke on a cold tile floor, surrounded by candles. From what they could see, empty shelves created a labyrinth of darkness, stretching out as far as they could see. Cobwebs dominated the alcoves and empty spaces, and though nobody was there, they could both feel the eyes of someone watching them.

They stood. Neither knew eachother, except for passing by in the hallway. From an unseen room, a dark firgure grinned, reaching towards a loudspeaker.

Both students jumped as speakers around the room began playing "dance of the sugar plum fairy"

The dark figure stood up, grabbed a long, menacing stiletto knife from the desk, and began to walk towards his victims, humming to the lilting music.

And cutting through the darkness, both students began screaming.
Ackbar
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyph on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Very nice... Got me wondering what's gonna happen next!
Zyph
Waffle Addict
Waffle Addict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top