Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/
Random Awesome Waffles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Topic

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dueling Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling Topic

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 pm

*Jayden blocks most of it, though a bit slips through his guard. He recovers fairly quickly, and shifts his right handed lightsaber to a normal grip.*
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 pm

*I walk at a leisurely pace, preparing my energy and senses for the next clash, my blade in my right hand, at a neutral angle.*
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm

(I know this is a double-post, but it's for a different duel)

Alright, Cb, the scene:

We are both on Korriban, at a reduced Sith Academy...there are many fallen statues, pillars, crumbled walls...however, the Dark Side runs strong still, holding true to it's legends: you can feel the power of the ancient Sith Lords in every step, every breath. The Dark Side is truly supreme at this area.

Quick Bio:

Species: Keshiri (basically humanoid, but slightly muscular)

Weapons: A crimson lightsaber, with a slightly curved hilt. A hidden blaster in my robes.

Appearance: Garbed in dark robes, designed with curving red markings, Keshiri styled. I have a small, amethyst amulet around my neck.
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:26 am

*Jayden steps forwards carefully, and then makes a thrust with his left hand, aimed Aldris's upper chest, right below the neck.*
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dueling Topic - Page 2 Empty Fight between Aldris & Cruentus

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey, MD, I found it!
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Dueling Topic - Page 2 Empty Fight between Aldris & Cruentus

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 pm

*Aldris twirls, bringing his saber in front of him, allowing some of the first bolts to hit his barrier, then disengages the shield, and allows it to hit his saber...reflecting the energy back at Cruentus (if you don't understand what I mean, think of Episode 3: when Windu reflects back the lightning Sidious sends at him. Pretty much like that.).*

*Aldris begins moving forward gradually, making the sheer pain of the lightning almost unbearable for Cruentus.*

*Before Aldris begins to move forwards, Cruentus casts a Force Barrier around him (Aldris), and the lightning reflects back at Aldris, some blocked by his saber, but some getting past it. Cruentus stops to catch his breath, but only for a couple seconds, and the barrier remains in effect.*
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Great! Razz Just post where we left off. (AKA, redo your move Razz)
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Thu May 30, 2013 9:48 pm

*Aldris simply pierces through the barrier, by ramming into your mind, breaking the barrier.*

*Aldris then sends a green bolt into your chest, sending you sprawling across the floor.*

*...You suddenly feel a large urge to simply go crazy, your limbs in a frenzy, your mind scrambling to gain control of your body, but the effects only amplify with each struggle, Aldris moving closer, his blade in front in a defensive position...*
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:*Aldris simply pierces through the barrier, by ramming into your mind, breaking the barrier.*

*Aldris then sends a green bolt into your chest, sending you sprawling across the floor.*

*...You suddenly feel a large urge to simply go crazy, your limbs in a frenzy, your mind scrambling to gain control of your body, but the effects only amplify with each struggle, Aldris moving closer, his blade in front in a defensive position...*

*As a former Jedi (I was trained by 8ObiWan88), Cruentus is skilled in using the Force to calm himself, and he slowly gets to his feet. Oddly, he starts chanting the Code of the Sith.*

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion."

*With that, you feel a small pain begin in your head.*

"Through passion, I gain strength."

*The pain increases slightly.*

"Through strength, I gain power."

*The pain increases, and your head begins to throb.*

"Through power, I gain victory."

*The pain increases greatly, and your vision begins to cloud.*

"Through victory, my chains are broken."

*Through dimming eyes, you can see me rising slowly into the air.*

"The Force shall free me."

*The pain becomes unbearable, and you cry out, crumpling to the floor.*

(Note: I am using a combination of Force Drain, Dominate Mind and Dim Another's Senses)
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 pm

*Aldris focuses on the pain, to keep himself conscious, while incredibly excruciating, he endures.*

*Aldris then uses an emotion he rarely uses: his complete, and utter wrath, mixed in with his depressing past.*

"I am...Aldris...Master Sorcerer and Alchemist...I will not...can not...be beaten by a novice!! My bonds were broken long before you, youngling! I AM...THE EMBODIMENT OF THE DARK SIDE!!!"

*Drawing on the infinite cycle of the pain, Aldris's power grows to insane levels, simultaneously focusing his mind to enhance a power to it's ultimate level:*

*And Aldris's power is unleashed in a complete storm of power...a Maelstrom. The high energy level of the electricity nearly vaporizes Cruentus, shoving his form into a wall, collapsing the structure on top of him.*

*Aldris feeds on Cruentus' sudden fear, and the nexus of the Dark Side around him to replenish his store of energy.*
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:*Aldris focuses on the pain, to keep himself conscious, while incredibly excruciating, he endures.*

*Aldris then uses an emotion he rarely uses: his complete, and utter wrath, mixed in with his depressing past.*

"I am...Aldris...Master Sorcerer and Alchemist...I will not...can not...be beaten by a novice!! My bonds were broken long before you, youngling! I AM...THE EMBODIMENT OF THE DARK SIDE!!!"

*Drawing on the infinite cycle of the pain, Aldris's power grows to insane levels, simultaneously focusing his mind to enhance a power to it's ultimate level:*

*And Aldris's power is unleashed in a complete storm of power...a Maelstrom. The high energy level of the electricity nearly vaporizes Cruentus, shoving his form into a wall, collapsing the structure on top of him.*

*Aldris feeds on Cruentus' sudden fear, and the nexus of the Dark Side around him to replenish his store of energy.*

*Cruentus, also swimming in the deep power of the Dark Side due to his chant, has enough energy to cast a Force Shield in front of himself, which stops a good amount of the blast, but breaks as Aldris' true hate in unleashed. His sabers spinning away, he crashes into a wall, causing a good-sized dent. Feeding off his determination not to give up, Cruentus starts to tap into Aldris' troubled past and deepest fears. Finally, he has enough to start a Memory Walk.*

"Aldris! Run!" *Amazingly, Aldris sees his old master. He is dueling a Jedi. Suddenly, the Jedi feints, and Aldris's master falls for it. The Jedi then runs through the Sith, leaving him to crumple to the ground, dying. Aldris can only watch as his Master dies.

*The scene changes, and Aldris is watching a burning house. A flaming figure hobbles out the door, then sinks to the floor as the house collapses. Aldris' mother slowly burns to death, the only one to escape the fire that killed his family. More scenes are showed to Aldris, and the most horrible repeat. Finally, they begin to slow. His master being run through. His mother burning to death. A defeat at the hands of a Jedi. His departure from the Sith Order, and his struggle to get back. Yet again, the scene with the Jedi shows. But instead of the Jedi...it is Cruentus. And instead of Aldris' master who gets stabbed...it is Aldris himself. The visions fade, and utterly drained, Aldris collapses to the floor.*
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri May 31, 2013 8:45 am

*I weep seeing the visions play over and over...but I am suddenly not seeing just this. I view my time as an Apprentice, my studies at Ziost, my forbidden research on lost Jedi and Sith alike, spells and powers. I recall Arden's death. I remember what the Jedi did.*

*With my reserves of energy, I utilize Force Speed, and drive my palm, to your beating heart, words already flying out of my mouth.*

*I relish the horror in your eyes, and your black heart - stops.*

*You sway, and crash to the floor, in a deep stasis.*

*...And I thus plunge my saber into your heart.*

MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:*I weep seeing the visions play over and over...but I am suddenly not seeing just this. I view my time as an Apprentice, my studies at Ziost, my forbidden research on lost Jedi and Sith alike, spells and powers. I recall Arden's death. I remember what the Jedi did.*

*With my reserves of energy, I utilize Force Speed, and drive my palm, to your beating heart, words already flying out of my mouth.*

*I relish the horror in your eyes, and your black heart - stops.*

*You sway, and crash to the floor, in a deep stasis.*

*...And I thus plunge my saber into your heart.*

You know, if Darth Krayt couldn't escape Memory Walk, I highly doubt you can. Razz

THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri May 31, 2013 6:20 pm

LOL, yesh I can, cuz I'm like, the best Sith evr. #noob

Razz

But in all seriousness...come on. That's like using Force Sever on me. Razz It CAN'T be countered. It's basically a one-hit kill...well, so is the power I just used, but that was my basic attempt to at least make a draw. Razz

Would you settle for us both dying? Razz Otherwise, somehow you can convince me to accept the move, or you re-do. Razz
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:LOL, yesh I can, cuz I'm like, the best Sith evr. #noob

Razz

But in all seriousness...come on. That's like using Force Sever on me. Razz It CAN'T be countered. It's basically a one-hit kill...well, so is the power I just used, but that was my basic attempt to at least make a draw. Razz

Would you settle for us both dying? Razz Otherwise, somehow you can convince me to accept the move, or you re-do. Razz

How about you don't actually fall unconscious, you're just immensely drained? And you're weakened throughout the battle?
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Eh, I'll go with that. Razz

*I gasp with immense weakness, absolutely terrified and stunned at the outcome. How could have I, Aldris, a far more experienced Sorcerer, be beaten by one of lesser power?*

...My old Master...I have failed you...and the Sith...my legacy shall die, and I, shall be left to the mercy of time...

You are a fool. Aldris, I am disgusted...you were not worthy of my teachings...to turn out like this...you are nothing. I will shun you, and banish you to a humiliation far worse than Chaos itself. You are not worthy.

...Not...worthy? You...you complete and utter spineless COWARD. I have overcome you, my accomplishments and power far outmatches you. NO. My death does not end here!! I shall defeat even DEATH ITSELF!!

*Aldris rises, much to the surprise of Cruentus, shocked that Aldris could have even surpassed a Memory Walk.*

*Aldris, with a hatred and determination able to expel even death itself - points his left palm at Cruentus, and fires a beam of a green energy, that wreathes around Creuntus, that rapidly drains his energy, paralyzed.*

*Grinning, Aldris then walks slowly towards Cruentus, with his saber in front of him...and in turn, stabs his foe in the chest, just missing his most vital organ, Aldris doing this action with just the bare minimum of energy, his burning, black fury keeping him still able.*

OOC: I can't really tell if all of this pertains to three moves, but...I'm not sure. Razz
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Fri May 31, 2013 7:50 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:Eh, I'll go with that. Razz

*I gasp with immense weakness, absolutely terrified and stunned at the outcome. How could have I, Aldris, a far more experienced Sorcerer, be beaten by one of lesser power?*

...My old Master...I have failed you...and the Sith...my legacy shall die, and I, shall be left to the mercy of time...

You are a fool. Aldris, I am disgusted...you were not worthy of my teachings...to turn out like this...you are nothing. I will shun you, and banish you to a humiliation far worse than Chaos itself. You are not worthy.

...Not...worthy? You...you complete and utter spineless COWARD. I have overcome you, my accomplishments and power far outmatches you. NO. My death does not end here!! I shall defeat even DEATH ITSELF!!

*Aldris rises, much to the surprise of Cruentus, shocked that Aldris could have even surpassed a Memory Walk.*

*Aldris, with a hatred and determination able to expel even death itself - points his left palm at Cruentus, and fires a beam of a green energy, that wreathes around Creuntus, that rapidly drains his energy, paralyzed.*

*Grinning, Aldris then walks slowly towards Cruentus, with his saber in front of him...and in turn, stabs his foe in the chest, just missing his most vital organ, Aldris doing this action with just the bare minimum of energy, his burning, black fury keeping him still able.*

OOC: I can't really tell if all of this pertains to three moves, but...I'm not sure. Razz

OoC: Well, you didn't even listen to what I said. Razz I'm not sure what that green bolt is, but I doubt you would have the ability to use it. Razz
IC: *Cruentus, seeing the bolt come at him, quickly teleports behind Aldris, where he puts his hands on the ground, and dark tendrils start to come towards Aldris.*
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri May 31, 2013 8:35 pm

OOC: ...Razz

I'd rather forfeit this match then, considering that it was pointless from the start, since you were planning to use a Memory Walk (which, you even said yourself, not even Darth Krayt could have escaped. Meaning, insta-kill.). There's a reason I've never used Memory Walk, high-level Force Drain (which can kill), or any move that petty much spells out "Y-O-U A-R-E D-E-A-D". It's hardly fair, and isn't realistic that you could pull off a triple combo of powers, and then use a Memory Walk, and THEN teleport AND cast Tendrils of the Dark Side (which, Darth Zannah just barely pulled off in her battle with Bane, considering it takes a relatively-long time in combat to conjure, and requires tremendous energy). What's even more funny, is that we didn't even duel: you didn't allow a single chance of real saber dueling. Just saying.

Now I know I did pull off some unrealistic moves towards the end, the first one, was my attempt to at least pull off a draw. The second time...what do you EXPECT me to do, with such little room for any power-usage?

Keep these points in mind.
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Fri May 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Actually, the point I'd like to make, is that if you look at the Wookieepedia article on the duel with Krayt where Memory Walk was used... It looks to me like Krayt wasn't actually being effected by Memory Walk, and was faking it. I'll quote the part.
Both showed an excellent knowledge of the Force and lightsaber technique; eventually though, Wyyrlok decided to play on Darth Krayt's painful experiences which he had learned during his term as his Voice. Thinking he had bested him, Wyyrlok prepared to make the killing blow, but at that point Krayt revealed he had led Wyyrlok into a trap. It was at that point that Krayt spun around and stabbed his former ally through the chest.
So, yeah. Krayt was able to snap out of it, and seems to have actually been faking it all. So, end point... Memory Walk ain't as powerful as you guys think it is.
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:14 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:OOC: ...Razz

I'd rather forfeit this match then, considering that it was pointless from the start, since you were planning to use a Memory Walk (which, you even said yourself, not even Darth Krayt could have escaped. Meaning, insta-kill.). There's a reason I've never used Memory Walk, high-level Force Drain (which can kill), or any move that petty much spells out "Y-O-U A-R-E D-E-A-D". It's hardly fair, and isn't realistic that you could pull off a triple combo of powers, and then use a Memory Walk, and THEN teleport AND cast Tendrils of the Dark Side (which, Darth Zannah just barely pulled off in her battle with Bane, considering it takes a relatively-long time in combat to conjure, and requires tremendous energy). What's even more funny, is that we didn't even duel: you didn't allow a single chance of real saber dueling. Just saying.

Now I know I did pull off some unrealistic moves towards the end, the first one, was my attempt to at least pull off a draw. The second time...what do you EXPECT me to do, with such little room for any power-usage?

Keep these points in mind.

Trust me, I'd really like real saber-dueling. Razz And I never said these were full power Tendrils of the Dark Side. Razz
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Still, it's pretty unrealistic. Razz
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am

MinifigDesigner wrote:Still, it's pretty unrealistic. Razz

I don't care. Razz Now get out of their way so we can duel. Razz
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Get out of who's way? Razz
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by THE LEGENDARY Magna473 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 pm

MinifigDesigner wrote:Get out of who's way? Razz

The tendrils. Razz
THE LEGENDARY Magna473
THE LEGENDARY Magna473

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:24 pm

...Annnddd its still unrealistic. Razz If I can't even use relatively simplistic powers, then how can I duel?
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next