Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Random Awesome Waffles
We have moved, find us now at http://mediocremedia.forumotion.com/
Random Awesome Waffles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre?

4 posters

Go down

Would you join an RPG? Which genres would you likely join?

Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_lcap20%Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_lcap0%Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_lcap20%Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_lcap10%Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_lcap10%Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? Empty Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre?

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:03 am

So, I'm likely going to try my hand at GMing an RPG over here. But, since my first attempt had no one joining (... And wasn't that great anyways. Razz ) I figured I'd see about getting some opinions on it first. So, I'm allowing multiple choices here. First, vote if you would join an RPG here, or not. Then, vote for which ones you'd join. Even if they're not your preference. If you HAVE a preference, please say it in here.

Let me know if this isn't clear, and I'll try to clarify.

Last edited by The Not-so-Evil Overlord on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? Empty Re: Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre?

Post by MinifigDesigner Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:06 am

Can we vote for more than one option? XD

I like both Fantasy and Sci-Fi...
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre? Empty Re: Almost Daily Waffle Poll #31 RPG? What Genre?

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I'll go edit my post.

EDIT: Okay, I THINK all the problems I went through have been dealt with.
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Private Pybun Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 am

I went with agent style, because I'm not sure what exactly you mean by it. Razz The genre I'd find most attractive as of now would be basically a real life oriented story with both Sci-Fi and Fantasy elements.
Private Pybun
Private Pybun
Waffle Chef
Waffle Chef

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kojan Riktan Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:14 am

I'll be transferring Cadia to RAW today. All of the members, with the exception AA, are here, so that's good. Razz
General Kojan Riktan
General Kojan Riktan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 pm

... Okay, I've gotten rather mixed results, with it seems, only one person proposing a preference, (Guac) and that one leans towards a fantasy combined with sci-fi.
So, what would you guys think of a sci-fantasy? Basically, it'd be a fantasy world, where technology has reached the level of Science Fiction.
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down